- What does your company do?
- We provide the full range of administrative services for foreign business in Russia. Usually we start the interaction at the stage of management consultancy support in Europe, and then work with the structure in Russia in the format of, amongst other things, outsourcing of accounting, controlling and reporting.
- This year your company celebrates its 10th anniversary. How do you evaluate the path you've traveled?
- Over the past few years, we have been actively developing new areas: for example, we started working in SAP and other systems. However, despite the constant dynamics of development, we are particularly proud of the stability of the processes: many customers have been with us for all these years and have no plans to change this. For us, this is an important indicator and recognition of the quality of our work. Another great achievement is our close-knit team: thanks to the coordinated work of our employees our processes not only didn't sag in the pandemic, but also reached a new level of automation and quality.
- What do you value most about AHK?
- We have been members of AHK practically since the company was founded, and we are proud to be part of such an active business community. The most valuable thing for us in AHK is networking, feeling of constant support and possibility to cooperate with the specialists of different fields.
Synopsis. AHK Briefing is a newsletter that includes an overview of key news in the Russian market.