Swilar | Services
RU | DE | EN

Migration law

Do you want to hire a foreign specialist? You will need to go through the procedure of obtaining a work permit and take into account many nuances peculiarities.

Entrust this work to us, and we will help you with:

  • formalizing an employment contract that takes into account the requirements of the Federal Migration Authority;

  • preparing and submitting the work permit application;

  • obtaining a work permit for a highly qualified specialist and accompanying family members;

  • prolongation of the work permit;

  • support in case of any changes in work permit documents (change of passport or other);

  • preparing and submitting a quarterly salary notice for a highly qualified specialist;

  • ...and many other issues