Representation of Bavaria in Russia, SWILAR, with the kind support of the Representation of the Lower Saxony in Russia, DZ Bank AG, Schattdecor OOO, the law firm Balashova Legal Consultants and the auditing company Sterngoff Audit
kindly invite you to the online seminar on the topic
"Economic forecasts for the year 2022
for German companies in Russia".
Date: February 24, 2022
11.00 - 12.30 (Moscow)
Language: The event will be held in German. No translation is provided.
Participation in the event is free of charge.
1. Annual review 2021-2022: Analysis and forecast of the Bavarian economy in Russia
Claudia Schleicher, Head of Representation of Bavaria in Russia
Dr. Anastasia Nosova, Project Manager of Representation of Bavaria in Russia
2. Main changes in the legislation in 2021-2022: What to pay attention to? Review
Daria Pogodina Chief Executive Officer of swilar in Moscow
3. Overview of Macroeconomics 2022
Thorsten Erdmann, Head of Foreign Business Advisory & Sales in Bavaria and Baden-Wuerttemberg, DZ BANK AG
4. Updating in customs law and certification: what's in store for 2022?
Anna Urumyan, Head of Representation of Lower Saxony in Russian
5. Changes in the Russian migration law
Elena Balashova LL.M., Managing Partner, Balashova Legal Consultants
6. Practice overview - Experience 2021 / Expectations 2022
Jens Palmen, General Director of Shattdecor OOO
The event will be held via Zoom. The language of the event is German, no translation is available.
We look forward to your participation!